Today is the day.
Not because the movie, Courageous is now in theaters nationwide. But because today might be the last day you have to step forward and show those who mean the most to you, that you love them, that you love God, and that you’ll do whatever you can to move mountains for them.
Please, gather up the family and go to the movies. If cost is an issue, go to a matinee, or call your local church and tell them you REALLY need to go see this movie, but with this economy what it is, you just can’t afford to. But do not make the mistake to not go see this incredible, life-changing film.
- Calling Dads to Lead Courageously (purehopeblog.wordpress.com)
- Courageous soldier comes out to his mother (queerlandia.com)
- Like the Last (via FindingTheCourageToDream.com) (debbie915631.wordpress.com)
- Camus By Way Of D.C. Bureaucrats (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Introducing Today’s Dad (todaysdadblog.wordpress.com)