UPDATED 10/14/11 1:14 p.m.: I figured out this morning what happened. When iCloud went down at one point yesterday, it took that account offline, so when it came back on, it didn’t because of the requirement to manually bring it back online. All is well now.
All has gone well with the updating. It took a heck of a long time, but hey, this has never been done before so hats off to Apple.
Mail is working on my iPhone 4 and the iPad. But it’s the Mac that filters out all the crap email that I get thanks to sneaky wording in Facebook Apps and the like. So I’ve been offered a snazzy new bra today and some other stupid stuff.
Anyone else having similar issues?
As you can see from the iCloud update link, all is running fine. Except mine. http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/
- OS X Lion 10.7.2 now available, brings iCloud to the Mac (geek.com)
- What’s new in iOS 5: InfoWorld’s quick guide (infoworld.com)
- iOS 5 and an iCloud-enabling Lion update are out (chron.com)
- Eating Apple’s dog food (tech.fortune.cnn.com)
- OS X Lion 10.7.2 με μια ντουζίνα (το λιγότερο) διορθώσεις-βελτιώσεις! [changelog] (macingreek.com)
- 4th Time is a Charm… iOS5 (allthingzmac.wordpress.com)
- iOS5 (pamalcolm.wordpress.com)
- iCloud goes to iTunes and Lion first, iOS third (slashgear.com)
- Apple Releases OS X 10.7.2 (macstories.net)
- Apple releases Xcode 4.2 with iOS 5 and Lion SDKs (9to5mac.com)