We are leading the charge in the development of the new multi-touch, interactive books for the iPad through the use of Apple’s iBooks Author software and have developed a sound process for turning literature aglow. Already we have a major works nearing completion for publishing–Dr. Mark Van Stone’s 2012: Science and Prophecy of the Ancient Maya and we’re amassing a number of projects in the production cycle.
We designed this sample iBook to help explain what the process of development with this new technology is like, but also to demonstrate how cool these new books really are.
Within this linked publication we call, “Lit. Aglow,” one can test drive a 3-D animation, see how movies can be embedded, and how interactive photos or illustrations work, etc.
There are more bells and whistles coming in this rapidly advancing field of development.
But for now, we are proud for you to download this free copy of Lit. Aglow! Just complete the registration information below and we’ll send a link right to you!
- Multi-Touch iBooks, interactive books for the iPad, iBooks for iPad – What are we gonna call them? (claxtoncreative.com)
- iBook Lessons: Book samples and rookie mistakes (tuaw.com)
- Create your own – iBook Revision Guide (innovativephysicaleducation.wordpress.com)
- Apple Showcases Books “Made with iBooks Author” (macstories.net)
- E-Book Nation Infographic on Readership – OnlineUniversities.com Pew Study (claxtoncreative.com)
- Tapity Releases Interactive Book For iBooks, Future of Publishing Edges Ever Closer (pandodaily.com)
- iBook Author Updated with Retina Display Support for iPad (technocraz.com)
- The Expanding Potential of Digital Books (ducttapemarketing.com)
- Interactive Books for the iPad Key Resources & Authors (claxtoncreative.com)
- Futulele goes live for iPad, ukelele serenades just went multi-touch (video) (engadget.com)
- [NEWS] Apple Launches iBooks 2, a Steve Jobs innovation dream (epicagear.com)