At Claxton Creative, we have a long and storied history of being on the cusp of new development and now our full attentions are on the incorporation of HTML 5, XML, CSS 3 and the development of Interactive Books for the iPad. Yes, we still are a public relations firm and we build great websites, work with authors on promoting their work, do video editing, photography, news release writing, crisis communications and all of the full-service traditions you have come to expect from us. But we see an explosive growth potential in the future of Interactive Books for the iPad and we have set our focus on heading on leading the way into this new and fascinating field of development.
When Apple released iBooks Author in January, we heralded it as a great day. Today, after a few months of tinkering under the hood, we see it and other products coming along as the spring board to an entire new field of publishing and any authors, professors, teachers or anyone who ever thought about an instruction manual we are encouraging to talk to us, and talk to us now, about how we can bring you into this field as an early adopter and leader in your space.
We have assembled a team of writers, editors, designers, graphic artists, photographers and HTML 5, CSS 3 and XML specialists from around America to work with us. If you are on another continent, we want to work with you, too. This clearly can become a series of global projects for the increased benefit, wisdom and knowledge of people around the world.
Do you almost have your next book ready to send to a publisher? Do you want to do something extraordinary? Something incredibly interactive that will be ewed and awed by “kids” of all ages?
Please give us a call today at 972-863-8784. We are ready to put a team together and get your book’s elements shot, laid out, and designed in as fast a time as possible and get you into this new and wide-open market space.
2012: Science and Prophecy of the Ancient Maya
We fast are nearing completion of Dr. Mark Van Stone’s 2012: Science and Prophecy of the Ancient Maya through our project, The Wonders Expedition. We will begin to share more of our findings about how to make these cool, interactive books as time goes along.
- Mag+ – Create iPad magazines from InDesign files (theindustry.cc)
- Jailbreakers: SwipeSelection adds awesome gestures to the iPad keyboard (9to5mac.com)
- 1 in 10 men would rather have an iPad than a girlfriend (e27.sg)
- Thieme Debuts Proprietary eBook App for iPad (medgadget.com)
- Apple iPad Review (epicagear.com)
- iBooks 2 and the digital textbook revolution (vodafone.com.au)
- Inkling launches Frommer’s travel guides for iPhone and iPad (paidcontent.org)
- Blackline TV goes live with its iPad-optimized, HTML5 magazine (tuaw.com)
- iPad text editing concept comes to life thanks to this jailbreak tweak (idownloadblog.com)
- iPad Keyboard Prototype (youtube.com)
- Tapose Releases Update for Popular iPad App – Goes on Sale (themactrack.com)
- The Upgraded iPad 2 Has Significantly Longer Battery Life Than The Latest iPad (gizmodo.com.au)
- iPad donated to ill Ypsilanti girl (myfoxdetroit.com)
- Articulate launches Storyline authoring tool, outputs training modules to iPad and HTML 5 (tuaw.com)
- ScrollMotion, maker of nifty iPad apps, lands $5 million in debt funding (thenextweb.com)
- Portable Ebook Reader (answers.com)
- For the ladies, Vixely unveils its first iPad Magazine: “Let’s Get it On!” (thenextweb.com)