It is clear that for many of our members two websites would make things more difficult, so we are going to keep Netflix as one place to go for streaming and DVDs.
This means no change: one website, one account, one password…in other words, no Qwikster.
While the July price change was necessary, we are now done with price changes.
We’re constantly improving our streaming selection. We’ve recently added hundreds of movies from Paramount, Sony, Universal, Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, MGM and Miramax. Plus, in the last couple of weeks alone, we’ve added over 3,500 TV episodes from ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, USA, E!, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, ABC Family, Discovery Channel, TLC, SyFy, A&E, History, and PBS.
We value you as a member, and we are committed to making Netflix the best place to get your movies & TV shows.
The Netflix Team
- Netflix Bags Separate Website (blumenthals.com)
- chaz2b: Netflix does away with Qwikster in wake of unhappy customers – Pop2it – Zap2it (zap2it.com)
- Netflix Will NOT Separate DVD-by-Mail Service (geektyrant.com)
- DVDs will be staying at netflix.com (netflix.com)
- Netflix: “Okay, okay; you don’t like the ‘Qwikster’ idea. We get it!” (geardiary.com)
- Netflix dumps Qwikster, DVDs will be staying at netflix.com (technology-headlines.com)
- Netflix unchanges Netflix [Greg Laden’s Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- Netflix Slo-Mo Harakiri Continues As Company Kills “Qwikster” A Month After “Spin Off” (zerohedge.com)
- Netflix Comes to Its Senses and Abandons Qwikster: Too Little Too Late? (blippitt.com)