We’ve been seeing these paper.li mentions over the past few weeks and decided it was time to get into the game. Actually, this is pretty cool and we’re proud to announce at Claxton Creative, a Dallas Public Relations firm, that we’re going to make this happen on a regular basis–It’s a newspaper packed with materials from across the Web on PR.
When you log in, it’s just a matter of creating the subject matter you’re interested in, and then letting Paper.li do it’s thing.
This has got to be one of the more exciting additions to social media that we’ve seen so far in 2011.
Check out our paper. And please subscribe to it. None of us knows everything about PR and this is a good tool to help add to the body of knowledge.
- How to Block Foursquare, Paper.li Tweets in Twitter Timeline (quickonlinetips.com)
- Current Events at Paper.li (paper.li)
- What Paper.Li Is Missing And What You Can Do Better With Your Own Site (revenews.com)
- Do you read Paper.li? (liberatemedia.com)
- Create your own online newspaper in seconds with Paper.li (theredrocket.co.uk)
- Robert Scoble: If you’ve seen Paper.li or Flipboard, you have seen hints of what PostPost is doing, but it takes you into Twitter and shows you the content from Twitter in a… (scobleizer.com)
- Read Twitter & Facebook as a Newspaper With paper.li (appreaders.com)
- Facebook Gets Newspaper Treatment From Paper.Li (allfacebook.com)
- Paper.li adds Facebook to social newspaper function (blogs.journalism.co.uk)
- How to Grow a Targeted Twitter Following with Paper.li (wordwhisperer.com)
- WTF is http://paper.li good for? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Stop Getting Twitter Replies from Other People’s Paper.li and “Daily Papers” [Spam] (lifehacker.com)