The book is filled with testimonials and wonderful stories about overcoming the weight of procrastination and really is an inspiring piece of work.
You can find out more information about the book at GetUpProcrastinator.com.
Check it out. And don’t put off ordering this book for another day. Get up and order it today!
- Sundays are for Procrastinating: The Best Choreographed Dances (collegecandy.com)
- Procrastination (confessionsofadietingwoman.com)
- Un-Procrastination from Leo Babauta – Product Spotlight (stevenaitchison.co.uk)
- The Little Guide to Un-Procrastination (tobiasbuckell.com)
- Procrastinator calls it a political act (upi.com)
- Procrastination admission this writer is not proud of… (thepaolite.wordpress.com)
- Stuff You Should Read While Procrastinating Because Knowledge is Power (healthheralds.wordpress.com)
- Why Do You Procrastinate? (psychologytoday.com)
- Procrastination or ADD? (jonandphyllis.wordpress.com)